Responsible for the development of pharmaceutical product formulation and production process improvement.
Job Requirements :
- Graduated from reputable universities.
- Has minimum 5 years experience in the development of pharmaceutical product formulation.
- Familiar with bioequivalent in correlation with in vitro dissolution rate studies.
- Good command of English.
- Familiar with computer programs and applications.
- Willing to work hard.
- Has a good interpersonal and communication skill.
Please send your application along with a copy of CV and recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertisement. Quoting code number on the envelope to :
THE TEMPO GROUP
Corporate Recruitment Services P.O. Box 4401 JKP 10044
All applicants will be treated strictly confidential and only applicants with match requirements will be processed further.